Learn more about our services and get support for all of our products.
How to access the panel
Certain services are managed via the panel, which is a separate dashboard from the client area and cPanel.
To log into the panel for the first time:
- Check your email for a welcome email for your panel account. If you haven't gotten any emails from us, check your spam folder and then open a ticket.
- Follow the link to set a password for accessing the panel. Ensure it is long and unique.
- Use your email address and your password to log in.
To log into the panel with an existing account:
- Go to https://web-001.fra.dashflo.cloud.
- Enter your email address used previously when creating the account by either being added to a server as a sub-user, or the same as your billing email.
- Use the password created before to authenticate.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the link on the panel.
NOTE: If your welcome email has an invalid password reset token, simply request a password reset from the panel login page. This simply means that the token has expired after not being used for a set amount of time.
NOTE: We recommend enabling 2-factor authentication on your panel account to make it harder for an individual to compromise your account.
Servers on the panel can have custom names set to be more identifiable. You can change them from...
All servers on the panel can be connected to via SFTP clients, including FileZilla and WinSCP....
When requesting any form of support or query regarding a server on the panel, you must refer to...
If you'd like to use a plugin which requires an additional port, such as Votifier or DynMap,...